Prenatal yoga safely supports the mother-to-be. Each private session, group class or workshop honors the sacred journey of pregnancy with yoga postures, breathing practices, meditations and other helpful tools from yoga. Prenatal yoga can have an exceptionally positively influence women’s physical, mental, emotional and spiritual self.
Margo’s passion for prenatal yoga evolved from her own pregnancies. These experiences, coupled with her extensive studies and teaching inspired her recent book, Yoga Mama Yoga Baby, Ayurveda and Yoga for a Healthy Pregnancy and Birth and audio companion, Yoga Mama Yoga Baby, Guided Practices for Every Stage of Pregnancy and Birth.
Prenatal Yoga can…
- Increase circulation, flexibility, stamina, and balance
- Strengthen back muscles and reduce back and hip pain
- Increase mental alertness and concentration
- Improve digestion
- Uplift energy, improve sleep, reduce fatigue and stress
- Help you feel more relaxed and peaceful
- Ease other common discomforts of pregnancy
- Develop self-confidence and trust
- Prepare for a peaceful birth
Margo offers private prenatal therapeutic sessions as well as group prenatal yoga classes and workshops that include Ayurveda, which can plug into any yoga teacher-training program. Please contact Margo to inquire about hosting her.